Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Noticer by Andy Andrews

The Noticer by Andy Andrews The book is absolutely incredible. It is so profound that you can't absorb it all in one reading. I plan on reading it again just so I can soak it all in. David Ponder, a time travelor is summoned by the ArchAngel to come up with the two words that can save mankind. He starts out meeting with Winston Churchill, Abe Lincoln and Joan of Arc before a mass of others join them. What I love about this is that I can just imagine the characters as they are talking and interacting. What an author than can write like that and make this so belivable. I strongly recommend this book if you are wondering your purpose in life. I received this book from Booksneeze and am not required to write a favorable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment