Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Heart of Ice

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl and April Henry. This book is the third installment of the Triple THreat novel series. I am not really a fan of mysteries or suspense novels but this is one book that I could simply not put down. I even took it with me to the bus stop and seriously considered reading while driving to work (just kidding). Allison Pierce, Nicole Hedges and Cassidy Shaw are respectively are a prosecutor, and FBI agent and news reporter. They were friends in high school who now help each other in cases. The mystery and suspense in this book are just great. They are very gifted writers and I just can't wait till the next book to come out. I received this book from Booksneeze and am not required to write a favorable review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment