Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

God's Wisdom for Mothers

I loved this book! I thought it would be another instructional book on parenting but to my surprise it is just full of the promises of God from the Bible. I ordered this book because I have a teenage son and I am not loving the teenage years! This has been a very trying teenage mom week and this book was a breath of fresh air. I have trouble just sitting down and reading the Bible but books like this are made for people like me. It is broke down into categories for whatever particular need you have that day. It is small and compact and you can even carry it with you wherever you go. If you have trying days no matter what the situation a promise from God's word is just what you need to get you through. That is what I really like about this...there is wisdom there for any need you have. A wonderful gift this would make. I received this book from Booksneeze and was no way made to give it a favorable review!

No comments:

Post a Comment