Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Angel Song by Sheila Walsh/Kathryn Cushman

When I saw that Sheila Walsh had a novel I jumped to get this book!

I have seen and heard Sheila many times at Woman of Faith Conferences and she has never failed to thrill and inspire me. This book is no different. I couldn't put it down. I have always been facinated with angels every since I read the popular book by Billy Grahmn.

This is the story of Anne Fletcher who came home to Charleston only to face the tragic death of her sister. A loner by choice, she is befriended by her sisters friends who patiently teach her about God's love and forgiveness. A special Down's Syndrome child penetrates her heart and breaks down the walls she has built of over the years.

What a book!

I received this book from Booksneeze in return for a review. I was in no way obligated to give a favorable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment